- New floor treatment in the kitchen was completed in January
- Cascadian remodel of the lobby and rooms 1-11 begins in February
- Program Center Auditorium stage walls will be painted and prepped for sound absorbing acoustic panels in February
- New set of ovens were ordered for the kitchen in January
- New cabinets were ordered for Glacier and Whistler Mini Lodge lobbies in January
- One Mt Baker deck was replaced in November
Here are the projects currently being planned or are underway:
The Lights of Christmas set up continues. Watch for new features in the Wonderland area this year.
One Mt Baker Cabin deck is being replaced this month.
A staff cottage is going to receive new flooring this fall.
Landscaping improvements are underway near Cedar Lodge.
Volunteer assistance in areas of gardening, lawn mowing, carpentry, painting, The Lights of Christmas set-up are needed throughout the fall. Please e-mail Faith Oates or call 360-761-1267.Add a comment