This month’s project update includes many things that both care for existing facilities and contribute to a more hospitable atmosphere for our guests.
- The main parking area is receiving a series of improvements. Phase one is to re-work the inner, gravel parking with a more visible and intuitive entrance and exit along with clear parking stalls and flower beds.
- A new and very attractive fence along the first staff house on the right as you enter the grounds has gone up making for a more welcoming arrival for guests.
- Cascadian 1-11 and the Lobby will be completed in June. Many generous families will have memorial plaques placed in rooms honoring loved ones.
- Two staff cottage exteriors have been painted extending the life and improving the looks of these facilities.
- The W-Bar-B road that runs along the Special Friends and Day Camp play field now has a berm along the play field fence that will eventually receive an assortment of plants that will, in time, provide visual screening of the fence and play field.
- Recently, we received matching grant funding from the Snohomish PUD for ductless heat pumps for the Program Center and Mini Lodges.
Warm Beach Camp continuously works to care for facilities and grounds so that the investments made by donors and volunteers endure in serving our guests and pointing people to Christ.
All of these things are made possible through generous donors and volunteers. We are still raising money for the parking improvements and the matching PUD grant. If you are interested on learning more or making a contribution, please contact Jessica Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 360-312-3417.